Sold F-1 Custom Ultralight .223 Wylde AR 10.5” Pistol w/ Optic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
For sale is an awesome custom AR pistol in .223 Wylde, built with F-1 and other premium components. The foundation is an F-1 UDR-15-3G ultralight highly-machined upper and lower receiver set. The remaining components include:

• Odinworks 10.5” stainless .223 Wylde barrel, 1:8 twist w/ low profile gas block
  • SLR Synergy Linear Hybrid compensator
  • SLR Helix 10.7” M-Lok handguard w/ Pic light mount
  • Link curved foregrip
  • Rise Armament RA-140 trigger
  • Titanium anti-rotation trigger pins
  • ACI Gold AR15/M16 G1 polished bolt carrier group
  • BCM Gunfighter 3X3 ambi charging handle
  • Ambi safely
  • Extended mag and bolt release
  • Battle Arms Development BAD-ATG grip
  • 6-position buffer tube
  • Your choice of 20-rd or 30-rd magazine

The pistol can also include the mounted Holosun HS510C red dot optic. This optic provides a 2 MOA dot or a 2 MOA dot inside a 65 MOA circle.

The pistol with optic and magazine weighs only 5 lbs 13 ounces. Approximately 200 rounds fired since new. The rifle functions flawlessly. I’ve had zero feeding issues or ejection issues with 55gr FMJ ammo. The 1:8 twist barrel will allow you to shoot up to 75-77gr projectiles. I would rate the cosmetics as excellent. The gold BCG inside the cutaway F-1 upper is just baddass.

Just in case you are not aware of the .223 Wylde chambering, it was created to safely shoot both .223 and 5.56 ammo. No more worries about can I shoot .223 in a 5.56 rifle or vice versa. Just go shoot. Most AR’s built now are using the .223 Wylde chambering.

Price for the pistol alone is $1,500 shipped. Those of you that know F-1 and SLR products know that price is a steal. Price for pistol with Holosun Optic is $1,700 shipped. The pistol ships to your FFL from an individual, with driver’s license enclosed. No sales to states or cities where AR’s are prohibited. There are no disappointments with this high-quality AR pistol. It looks great and shoots great. Drop me a PM if you have questions. This will be cross-posted. Trades considered for Rem 700 rifles and illuminated center dot rifle scopes. +/- cash. Thanks for looking!

IMG_8044.jpgIMG_8047.jpgIMG_8051.jpgIMG_8053.jpgIMG_8064.jpgIMG_8046.jpgIMG_8050.jpgIMG_8055.jpgIMG_8057.jpgIMG_8049.jpg

Last edited:
OP
R

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Because I bought this AR already assembled, I decided this morning to find out exactly what it would cost to build it. The parts from well-known online dealers plus a conservative shipping estimate of $150 for all those parts comes to a total of $2,064 without including the Holosun optic. Add $300 if you have a gunsmith or armorer build it, and you get to $2,349, and I'm asking $1,475 shipped.

I paid $310 for the optic, and you can buy it for $200 additionally. An AR pistol is not for everyone, but this one is indeed a steal. Drop me a PM if you have any questions.

I need a high-quality 50mm or 56mm objective scope for a new rifle I just bought. Let's do some trading.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.