Expo Tags - results

lilharcher

Lil-Rokslider
Just a bitter and jealous poster here…..haha. But is the Expo for real?? They carried on the tradition of a celebrity winning a tag, AND even worse, a husband and wife won two separate bull elk tags in the SAME unit……but different weapons! The odds on that is a negative %.

Come on Expo, get your 💩together!

Ucsdryder

WKR
Just a bitter and jealous poster here…..haha. But is the Expo for real?? They carried on the tradition of a celebrity winning a tag, AND even worse, a husband and wife won two separate bull elk tags in the SAME unit……but different weapons! The odds on that is a negative %.

Come in Expo, get you 💩together!
I was excited about the 5 dollar tags. Then I looked at the odds. 1 in 5000. It’s truly a waste of money. If you already buy an Utah hunting license it’s pretty cheap, but the odds are far worse than ANYTHING in any states big game draw.

Based on what you just posted, sure seems fishy when the odds are 1 in thousands to have a husband and wife draw. I’d love someone to find those odds and figure out the chances! I bet it’s behind with a . Followed by a bunch of 0’s.

Split toe

WKR

Come on Expo, get your 💩together!
Give me some more details on this.

OP
L

lilharcher

Lil-Rokslider
I wonder if he cried…

100 bucks say they talk up the 5 dollar tags on the episode. Talk about how great it is, and how everyone should do it. 🙄
You are going to be a very rich man if people bet against that……

A hunting celebrity each year provides the press to make it bigger and bigger for years to come….