Experimenting with my duplex frame daypack configuration.

OP
123 4/8 P&Y

123 4/8 P&Y

Lil-Rokslider
Alright, this is my final draft. I hated the way that large pouch attached and I wasn't looking forward to dicking around with it on the mountain. I also disliked how that gap between the pouch and LH lid exposed my bladder. It didn't really work to lower the pouch because then about 1/3 of it would be smashed under the lid. So I ordered a pod to try and I like it better.

I'll leave the pod's female SR buckles on the frame under the T1 bag so they're ready to rock. Things I won't need in a huge hurry will go in my pod. Like my load sling, game bags, knife, para cord, trash bag, and rain gear. The rest of my daypack gear will fit in my LH lid no problem. I'll have the lid's chamber pocket for extra batteries and other small items. My 2 small belt pouches will hold my GPS, rangefinder, diaphragm case, wind checker, and bear spray.

Now if Wyoming would just pull my damn tag I will have motivation to get my fat ass in shape!

nygaryny.jpg

y8yruraq.jpg

OP
123 4/8 P&Y

123 4/8 P&Y

Lil-Rokslider
I'll be copying this set up ! Looks great which pod is that?

Thanks, that's a small pod. I stuffed a pair of jeans, a flannel shirt, and a long sleeve shirt in it for the pics. I'm happy with the size.