Exped 7R pad

Aluminum Rain

Lil-Rokslider
I just bought a new Exped 7R because I was looking for a warmer pad. After inflating it and holding it up to the light I noticed the down is evenly spread across some baffles but not others. Some baffle tubes had bare spots. I found it pretty difficult to spread the down out in the affected baffles. Just wondering if others have had the same issue and how they fixed it?

I’ve never checked mine it has done a great job keeping me warm on cold nights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikedlaw

Lil-Rokslider
I've never noticed on mine but I would call and talk to them. They have great customer service in my experience.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I've never noticed on mine but I would call and talk to them. They have great customer service in my experience.
Another happy customer. I don’t use that pad as much anymore but I sliced the side of mine and poked a hole through the. Bottom. Exped repaired it for free and had it back to me in a couple of weeks no questions asked.

thbrock07

FNG
Yeah I have that issue. The down eventually piles up at the top and bottom of the pad. Haven't seen it affect warmth in a big way but I haven't been in extreme cold with it either. If you inflate the pad slightly you can more easily shimmy the down around and redistribute it.