Exo Mountain Gear Color options vote

I would never enter the woods around here with anything solid brown!! Not even exagerating. For my I prefer Foliage by far. Blends well with almost everything but can also be used in non hunting outings without drawing any stares.

Lawnboi

WKR
I need a new 3000 ish cu pack, and this looks pretty good.

I would go for coyote and asat. Camo for the guys that want it and classic cb for those that don't.

On another note, cb and asat both are very brown, maybe foliage would be a good option for guys wanting something other than a brownish color.

And if you do use cb, make it more brown than yellow. Iv got some cb kifaru gear and while most of it looks great, some of it must have come from a batch that got a little too much yellow dye and looks a bit like mustard.

OP
S&S ARCHERY
I need a new 3000 ish cu pack, and this looks pretty good.

I would go for coyote and asat. Camo for the guys that want it and classic cb for those that don't.

On another note, cb and asat both are very brown, maybe foliage would be a good option for guys wanting something other than a brownish color.

And if you do use cb, make it more brown than yellow. Iv got some cb kifaru gear and while most of it looks great, some of it must have come from a batch that got a little too much yellow dye and looks a bit like mustard.

Thanks for the feedback guys. ASAT seems to be a clear winner for the camo option. Going to be a tough call between Coyote and Foliage. Whatever we choose hopefully we can do the other color in the summer run.

desertcj

WKR
Another vote for ASAT here. If you only had coyote and foliage, I would go with coyote though and not lose sleep over it.

n2horns

WKR
no facebook, but coyote brown for all the other uses with it. asat because i like it, but if only one pack for the price, coyote brown! Steve thanks for kicking out a pack that seems to be hitting weight, price point and flexibility/use.

I would be fine with only Coyote but I believe you will bring in extra customers with ASAT, currently there are not alot of options for packs in ASAT and what packs are offered could be considered moderate at best in my opinion.

OP
S&S ARCHERY
Thanks for all the feedback guys, just got home from OR show last night. Have all our orders in and things are looking good for mid-April.

From all the votes Coyote and ASAT definitely are the top two, that's is what we will most likely go with and then do a foliage in our summer run of packs.

We will start taking pre-orders in early March, working every day right now building the website where you'll be able to order from.

Steve

marc

Lil-Rokslider
Those of us that are military would need Multicam or Foliage to make it a multi-use pack. I would never use a pack that is the same color as an Elk!

OP
S&S ARCHERY
Those of us that are military would need Multicam or Foliage to make it a multi-use pack. I would never use a pack that is the same color as an Elk!

Thanks for the feedback Marc, we'll definitely get foliage done for the guys wanting it. It will just be in the summer (early July) run.

Steve