Vote on 2021 Best Youth Hunt Photo, sponsored by Western Edge Gear

Vote for the best 2021 youth hunt photo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jimmy33

WKR
Jimmy33 - love your pic man!! It ain't about the horns, its getting it done. So real.
Thanks...my boys had an awesome year this year. My other son shot a nice muzzleloader mule deer. The one in the pic shot a nice mule deer also. That whitetail was his first and a real fun North Idaho hunt! It was a great year.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
All right! 127 voters turned out, thanks guys for supporting our Youth.

Thread is locked while @Jskaanland checks the votes.

Stay tuned.

and thanks to @nodakian for sponsoring this contest and his hard work behind the scenes.

joelbiltz

WKR
Congratulations everyone with the awesome photos. Keep those kiddos active to save our heritage. Thanks Rokslide and @nodakian for putting this on for the kiddos. @Rokslide @robby denning if you guys decide to do this next year let me know and I’ll come up with a nice prize for the kids as well!!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations everyone with the awesome photos. Keep those kiddos active to save our heritage. Thanks Rokslide and @nodakian for putting this on for the kiddos. @Rokslide @robby denning if you guys decide to do this next year let me know and I’ll come up with a nice prize for the kids as well!!
thanks and just remind us when the thread goes live and we can easily edit in a 2nd prize.

The Rokstaff and Western Edge Gear pro staff have finally narrowed the field to 10 photos from the entry thread. Now it's your turn to vote on the best photo of youth hunters in 2021. (Tapatalk user's cannot see the poll, so use the full site if you want to vote.)

This year's prize will be a foliage green Elkhorn package with choice of belt size, plus a choice of either an orange lid or reversible/detachable panel to help comply with hunter orange requirements and to help keep track of kids in the field.

The Rules
- Only votes from Rokslide members with accounts registered by 1/1/22 will be counted, although those late votes will still appear in the poll.

- Please only vote once per person--@Jskaanland is watching! Double votes will disqualify all your votes.

- If you made the finalist list, you may vote for your own photo. Attempts to vote from multiple user names will be handled with the @RyanAvery ban hammer.

- Only the official poll will be used to award the winner. Comments are welcome, but won't count as votes.

- See the entry thread for additional rules.

- Poll is open until February 28, 2022.

- @robby denning has the final say.

Finalists in order of entry. Good luck.

MP Hunter
View attachment 380144

Finey
7a783b68ea67039350cb31fe461f63fa.jpg

Joelblitz
View attachment 380145

Jimbob
View attachment 380146

Tp308
View attachment 380147

jimmy33

View attachment 380148

Winnie
View attachment 380149

jfarrell13
View attachment 380150

npm352
View attachment 380151

jjohnsonElknewbie
View attachment 380152
Some great pics. (y) Congrats to the winner.