EXO MNT Crib

tracker12

WKR
I recently picked up a used K2 3600/2000. I have a chance to pick up a crib. Will I need it or is it just extra weight.

Chirogrow

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking at the same thing and I had one with my kifaru years back and I loved it for awkward loads and training. I have a moose hunt this year and i'm going to pick one up but to hopefully make hauling a load that size more comfortable but if nothing else I like training with it. hope this helps

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
K3 crib is 6 ounces. It is nice for training and nice if packing multiple loads as you can drop the bag. It certainly is not needed. I had one for mt K3, I did not get one for me K4.

Foster_65

FNG
i feel as though the k4 crib is not at functional as the k3 was for training. that being said i dont have one in hand but a friend with the k4 was having problems keeping a sandbag up between the shoulder blades since the bottom attachment points are so low. i could also see this with a bone in quarter or even a bones meat bag. of course you could stuff something im the bottom to take up the space but i feel like with a higher attachment point on the bottom. i could also use a longer narrower sand bag. anyone else experience this or have any solutions ?

ncavi8tor

WKR
i feel as though the k4 crib is not at functional as the k3 was for training. that being said i dont have one in hand but a friend with the k4 was having problems keeping a sandbag up between the shoulder blades since the bottom attachment points are so low. i could also see this with a bone in quarter or even a bones meat bag. of course you could stuff something im the bottom to take up the space but i feel like with a higher attachment point on the bottom. i could also use a longer narrower sand bag. anyone else experience this or have any solutions ?
I just got the crib to go with my K4, but I haven't used it on a training hike yet. It appears that you can block off the bottom with the lowest load strap if you wanted the weight to be higher. Haven't tried it yet.

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I have no issues keeping a 50lb sandbag wherever I want it just using the straps, no crib.