WTS/WTT Exo K4 3600, Kuiu 6000 and Mystery Ranch Pintler Packs/Bags

cj1026

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a few packs/bags I don't use. They are in excellent condition. No tears or stains.
Can send pictures by text or email.

First up is a Exo K4 3600 Bag only. It is ranger green in good condition. Nothing wrong with it, I just need a 5000 bag.
Asking $230 shipped …….SOLD

Second up is a Kuiu Pro 6000 in Verde. Tall carbon frame and S/M Pro suspension. The suspension is in Phantom color.
Will come with Pro Hip Belt Pouches in Verde, Outlet Stalker in Verde and the Quick Draw rifle holder. Pack has been used once for an overnight hunting trip.
Asking $400 shipped OBO

Next up Mystery Ranch Pintler. Color is foliage. Size is medium (5' 6"- 6' 2"/ 29"- 32" waist). Pack is a few years old. Just been sitting stored in one of my hunting boxes. Been in the field 2 times.
Asking $275 shipped OBO

I would consider a trade for an EXO K4 5000 bag. Prefer ranger green but might consider the coyote.

I work 4-10 Mon-Thur. If we make a deal I will only be shipping on Fridays.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I looked at it. I wouldn’t say it a 3 or 5 price. It just looks like a belt with straps and Velcro attachments to the frame. Looks like it might slide into the lumbar pad?
Sounds like the guide light frame, belt is not really 3 pieces and does slide behind the lumbar. Thanks for figuring it out with me, this is what I have already. Interesting enough seems like they went back to this style with the new 2024 metcalf revamp.