Evolution Outdoors Hyde 125 grain experiences

Does anyone have experience with these broad heads. Just purchased a six pack of the 125 grain heads. Just wanted to know if there are any issues or tips with these broadheads to avoid failures/inaccuracies.

vaeVictis

FNG
I had a full pass through on a doe, she went 25 yards and piled up. My friend's wife got a nice 6x6 bull shooting the expandable, didn't pass through but got a lot of penetration: he piled up less than 100 yards away.

OP
Kifaru_Kinda_Guy
I had a full pass through on a doe, she went 25 yards and piled up. My friend's wife got a nice 6x6 bull shooting the expandable, didn't pass through but got a lot of penetration: he piled up less than 100 yards away.
I am excited to try them on whitetails. How tight do you set the blade tension on them?

2Stamp

Lil-Rokslider
I'm using them this year, only animal so far is a pig. It was pretty devastating. Pass through and bent the blades but the ferrule was straight.

yoopshoot

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve got limited experience with them , but promising thus far. 2 whitetails and both under 40 yard recoveries. 3.5 yr old buck and a doe. Devastating wounds and pass thru’s on both. I’m shooting fairly high energy setup with 510 grain arrows at 295fps. Both broadheads held up well with no damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatbacks

WKR
I have some on order but unfortunately they’re not here in time to take up the haul road next week. Tagging in to hear other’s experience with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk