Evolution Jekyll Experiences

I’m liking the look of those-the glue in 4mm stuff is honestly looking like one of the best component options now, fewer pieces and a long glue in shank with a collar seems like a solid design (why couldn’t someone offer that in a .204 arrow…) What shafts are you going with? I just got Axis 4mm to play with and like em so far, but I haven’t done any serious testing.
I got a dozen altras, but might go a different direction before it’s over. Their answer for an outsert makes me never want to buy anything from them again, maybe the worst 4mm components, I didn’t plan on using them regardless but damn

I believe contact archery lets you buy shafts with no components, and day 6 seems like their stock components would hold up for foam at least

Regardless, I will go glue in for broadheads, and maybe deep 6 inserts and field points for practice. I like shooting sage rats over east in the spring, and use judos, so I have some titanium half outs to try and hope they are durable enough for that.

Components have always been the reason I haven’t shot 166’s, glue in solves that