Ever get tired of the photos?

It's particularly funny when you see it in person and think "I thought it was bigger."

A little bit of positioning is ok for a good picture. But yes, it's annoying to see the long arm and sitting way behind it with a fish eye camera lense.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

As long as the critter is unique I enjoy.

But if it’s a “dime a dozen” looking critter then I have to look close to measure the strain and then take that into account for size ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only bothers me occasionally when I can already tell it's a really nice buck, they didn't have to sit 10 feet back. But hey, if that's what they enjoy putting in a frame on the wall thats cool

Have you ever seen an Elk this big? It's the biggest ever!
Old Chuck is the bestest ever!

QweSMUu.png

I was so excited with my first one that I leaned way into the middle of the antlers and flashed a huge grin like a goofball. Rack doesn't look small at all.

Why would anyone have a hard time with someone elses success photo? This thread belongs on a teenage girls Facebook page... Ed F

Hi Ed

Haven't gotten an real insults on here, maybe this post will help someone take better pictures or be clever and unique.

The photo that prompted this thread...it really looked like he hurt/strained hisself holding that deer waaay out there.

Back