Essential Tools Every Rifle Owner Must Have

Unckebob

WKR
I have all of the tools on that bench, but i think is overkill to suggest every rifle owner needs all of them.

There are a huge percentage of people who should hire a gunsmith.
1) Many people are not going to spend the time to learn how to use all the tools properly.
2) Many people a terrible at working with tools, and
3) Time is money. I work on my own guns because I enjoy it. If I didn't, I would pay a gunsmith to do it because my time is more valuable to me than the cost in my time of to try to figure out "how to" and then actually doing it. Example: I can change the oil on my truck, but I have not done so in years.

Last edited:
I have most of the tools on that bench, but i think is overkill to suggest every rifle owner needs all of them.

There are a huge percentage of people who should hire a gunsmith.
1) Many people not going to spend the time to learn how to use all the tools properly.
2) Many people a terrible at working with tools, and
3) Time is money. I work on my own guns because I enjoy it. If I didn't, I would pay a gunsmith to do it because my time is more valuable to me than the cost in my time of to try to figure out "how to" and then actually doing it. Example: I can change the oil on my truck, but I have not done so in years.

Perhaps it should be a WKR tool list?

OP
mtgreg

mtgreg

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I get it. We wanted to show everything, but obviously people should only use what they are comfortable with.
Great observation! Thanks for the input...mtgreg