Equinox Guard Hoody for B.C goat

bascott1

WKR
Just saw the hoody and pants by Sitka. Got a goat hunt beginning of august in B.C., wondering if the hoody and pants would be worth it for a goat hunt with the mosquito’s. Anyone have any experience with them?

DavidMark

FNG
Yes got the setup the beginning of this year and have been turkey hunting alot in them. No ticks, chigger, or mosquito bites. I'm in Virginia and the mosquitoes arent out in full force but had lots around me yesterday morning with no bites. I wish I had it on my sheep hunt last year in the yukon. Another plus is the pants have hip vents, unlike most of their other pants(unfortunately). Good luck on your hunt! Who are you going with?

ljaq516

FNG
I used the set, hoody and pants, last year for early season whitetail in Texas. Did a great job repelling mosquitos and ticks. I think it's worth a try. Now if it can handle the mosquito volume in Canada, I'd say Sitka has a winner on their hands.

OP
bascott1

bascott1

WKR
Yes got the setup the beginning of this year and have been turkey hunting alot in them. No ticks, chigger, or mosquito bites. I'm in Virginia and the mosquitoes arent out in full force but had lots around me yesterday morning with no bites. I wish I had it on my sheep hunt last year in the yukon. Another plus is the pants have hip vents, unlike most of their other pants(unfortunately). Good luck on your hunt! Who are you going with?
Sorry, I just saw this. Going with Clint Larsen of Kispiox valley outfitters

just get the bellow and wash your clothes in it before your trip. Alot cheaper then buying clothes that are treated with same stuff

Sawyer Permethrin Insect Repellent Clothing Treatment