Enclosed trailer-wall lining

Pwells10

WKR
People with enclosed trailers, what do you use to line the osb interior walls? I'll be insulating them, but not sure what to use after the fact. Thanks for all advice.

My factory insulated Cargo Mate has plywood on the walls....probably 1/4" as far as I know, and decent grade without holes in it. I painted the walls and floor... all of the plywood with light gray paint from Benjamin Moore. 5 years later I picked up more of the same paint (they keep your purchase specs and duplicate it if you want more) and recoated it as I'd used the trailer a whole lot. There was wear on the floor and rub marks on the wall from moving our household twice, over 25,000 miles of travel, hauling the RZR and quad, camping in it, hauling building materials for the new house and shop build, etc.

Phaseolus

WKR
A friend of mine had a local company that did spray on bed liners do his trailer. It looks great and handles wear very well plus it is easy to clean. He had a light gray for the walls and black for the floor. But it is pricey.

OP
Pwells10

Pwells10

WKR
Thanks guys. I think for the floor I'll either do lvp flooring or this 1/2" thick rubber panels from tractor supply. Been wanting to use this trailer to store my gear and use as a bug out trailer for all my hunting. Having a window popped in next week and a security bar installed too. Should be a fun good project

Titan

WKR
I would keep the walls and ceiling as light as possible. I would strip whatever is in there and then use some foam panels and the some FRP panels as others mentioned to protect the foam.