EMS 800 downtek puffy on sale...65% off

Broomd

WKR
Eastern Mountain Sports has a killer deal on their 800 down lightweight jackets--hooded and non-hooded. These coats are feather light, warm and zip into their own pocket.
Half price at $99 on sale plus another 15% off coupon code "STACK" puts it right at $84 with free ship. Get them fast, they will sell out quickly...

http://www.ems.com/

"Light is right!"

Not here yet but on the way. Cant pass up a deal. Live in se ga where it was 65 today. Wtf is wrong with me

land cruiser

Lil-Rokslider
Was there a hooded version of this jacket?

Nevermind, bought one anyway.

Last edited:
There is a hooded version. I am a picky bastard and this jacket is great! For the money it really cant be beat. Have not found anything to dislike on it. Have not had a chance for testing the water resistant aspect.

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
I'm still waiting on mine! This is what I get for living in the sticks of Idaho...

Glad you guys are grabbing them up...

Came today just in time for our coldest weather of season low 30's maybe down into the 20's. Dont know how got by all those years in chicago. Remember those minus forty days working outside. The jacket fits me good went up a size to xl to wear over sweatshirt. The pewter gray is ok but would have liked a red better. Deep pockets decent zipper. An ipod pocket. Life is good. Thanks for the initial heads up post

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
Well, I received this jacket..perfecto...
I had heard great things and it didn't disappoint.

The sale ended last night (extra 15% off the 1/2 price, but I just called and they let me order a 2nd one with the total 65% off.
Gear this good is worth havng a 2nd.