Elite omnia

JeweD

FNG
How many of you guys running the Elite Omnia have had trouble with the cable touching/ sliding against the cam when you draw back?

Dbolick

FNG
I don’t have one but have had several elites and really liked them. I was highly considering buying an omnia last year but seeing so many reports of this issue is what kept me from buying one, from my understanding it’s a fairly common issue which has been addressed in elites newer bows

How many of you guys running the Elite Omnia have had trouble with the cable touching/ sliding against the cam when you draw back?
Yes mine just barely touches at full draw and after about 500 shots there a light spot on the serving but it isn't really wearing through.It is really common with several of the elite models that have the press less tuning cam lean. You can shim it out a bit and I helps some but even then it's very close. They seem to tune with a lot of lean. Once you get em tuned they shoot lights out though.

OP
J

JeweD

FNG
I purchased what I thought was a late model one. Purchased it new. But when I draw back it looks like my string is torqued away from the cam then I noticed that the cable is sliding against the cam mid draw

OP
J

JeweD

FNG
yea I can’t tune mine at all. Won’t allow me to even get a decent group in.

OP
J

JeweD

FNG
I ran mine through paper today it’s shooting a pretty good bullet hole from 20 or so feet away. I’ve adjusted an tuned on it, but the cable is still grazing the cam.

OP
J

JeweD

FNG
I’m pushing 300 spine gold tip hunters right now while I get used to the bow. I’m setting at 27-3/4 draw at 65lb pull. She is fast. Lot faster than my last bow wich was an old Mathew’s solocam