Editing Software - Video and Photo

OR Archer

WKR
So I am looking at editing software for both video and photos. Specifically I am looking for something that isn't going to take me forever to learn but offers good features which can produce good results(if I do my part). Any recommendations? Just as a disclaimer I do know that I will need separate software for each lol.

Slim Jim

WKR
I'm definitely following this one. I have a whole bunch of video from my GoPro 3 pulled onto the desktop of my Mac. I'm sure it's not hard but it's like reading books, I'd much rather read a magazine article.😊

Jon Boy

WKR
All of the videos you've seen posted by me on here were done using pinnacle studios 16. I find it easy to use and it has some cool features. If you've never edited video I suggest you start out with windows movie maker, super simple and easy, it will give you the gist of editing.

Buster

WKR
All of the videos you've seen posted by me on here were done using pinnacle studios 16. I find it easy to use and it has some cool features. If you've never edited video I suggest you start out with windows movie maker, super simple and easy, it will give you the gist of editing.

Do you happen to know if you can capture still images from video on movie maker?