Hunting Video Editor and Producer

coxj22

FNG
Classified Approved
I am sorry if this has been answered... I have searched on here for some ideas and did not find any. I am looking for a good company that can take my photos and videos from a recent hunt and edit them into a small 10-15 min video. I do not have the time to do it on my own right now. I am not too worried about the cost as much as a good product and quality work. I am not producing a TV show or anything, just something for me and my family to enjoy for years to come. Does anyone have any good recommendations for a video editing company? Thank you so much.

KHNC

WKR
Scott Schofield used to do the production for us when I was part of an outdoor tv show. He is from Texas and can do what you want. His number was 817 909 4820 and [email protected]

I assume this is still all correct.

I am sorry if this has been answered... I have searched on here for some ideas and did not find any. I am looking for a good company that can take my photos and videos from a recent hunt and edit them into a small 10-15 min video. I do not have the time to do it on my own right now. I am not too worried about the cost as much as a good product and quality work. I am not producing a TV show or anything, just something for me and my family to enjoy for years to come. Does anyone have any good recommendations for a video editing company? Thank you so much.

If you’re interested, I’m a photographer/videographer out of Boise. It’s not my day job but I’ve worked with media for more than 7 years. I’d love to talk if you get the chance! I’m actually in the process of producing my own hunting videos at the moment, filming this weekend lol. 406-750-4959

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjlimey

FNG
try fiverr.com theres a number of video editors on there... qualify by their ratings - cheap and cheerful. We use Google drive to move videos around between editing and outsourcer

Jccobb2

FNG
Why don't you give it a try to edit it yourself? It's an experience that will help you in the future.

Overwire

FNG
Why don't you give it a try to edit it yourself? It's an experience that will help you in the future.
Agree. I started to edit my videos from last year, and I think I'm doing a great job. This skill helped me to create videos for my e-commerce shot.

I've personally had great success using Movavi's video editing software for Mac. It's incredibly intuitive and allowed me to compile a memorable video in just about an hour.

Read more about it in this article: https://www.movavi.com/learning-portal/free-video-editing-software-for-mac.html.