EDC Belt for CC

RAAAR

FNG
I use Hanks Extreme. Works well, the only real drawback to a leather belt is the limited adjustment. Other than that I'm very happy with it.

Binz17

Lil-Rokslider
I use mission belt brand. It's a ratchet style leather belt, comes in handy with a couple clicks in and out for comfort.

I’ve been using a galco leather belt for both cc and open carry for 3-4 years now and been very happy with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ktm450

Lil-Rokslider

love working with this small busines. I went though a lot of different “high-end“ products before settling on these. Fantastic experience all the way around.

waldo9190

Lil-Rokslider
Volhund Gearworks G-hook slim. I CC 100% of the time with a 365XL appendix and I absolutely love how low profile these belts are. Even if for some reason I never CCd again I'd still wear the g-hook belts every damn day.

98XJRC

Lil-Rokslider
Been using a Tenicor zero now since their release a few year back. Carrying appendix I really like the belt as it reduces the bulk without having the have the buckle offset. In the past I’ve used ares gear aegis which was great for OWB and is extremely stiff and also Blue Alpha Gear low profile edc belt. All have been great belts but for AIWB I prefer the Zero belt.

SCHUNTER73

Lil-Rokslider
Nexbelt is great. Also have a heavy leather versacarry that is pretty casual as well.