Echelon CF Versa Stock

OP
M

mvv5137

FNG
Nobody? I’ve been talking to Jared over at Echelon and he’s been super responsive. I think I’m going to risk it and see how it turns out. I’ll post when I get the stock in hand to give my initial impressions.

I’ve been waiting for a while to hear anything about this stock since seeing their ad on here.
14 ounces is really impressive

OP
M

mvv5137

FNG
Awesome, that’s great to hear Tam. I appreciate your posting this. I’m working to color match the colors in Seekins mountain shadow stock then I’m planning on putting in my order. What do you think the timeline of your review is?

6.5x284

WKR
I ordered one. Looks to be just what I'm looking for on a UL sheep rifle to keep the weight down. Talked with Jared, super nice and is running a custom pillar height for me. Looking forward to getting my hands on it in the future.

Anybody running one of these?

https://www.echelonrifles.com/product/cf-versa-ultralight-rifle-stock/

Still searching for a lightweight stock for my 7 PRC build and this one seems to check the boxes - including inletting for a nanook action. I can’t find any reviews on them though.

Thanks all.
While I can’t speak to this stock, I can speak to Echelon and Jared’s attention to detail, service, and craftsmanship. Second to none. He’s done quite a bit of work on rifles owned by friends and myself.

Although saying this feels a bit like telling the web about my favorite hole-in-the wall, he deserves and has earned it.

I can’t imagine you being disappointed. If you are, I have no question he will work to find or help find you a solution.