WTS Eberlestock F1 Mainframe & Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeePow

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Howdy All,
I have tried modifying the F1 to fit my torso but I am just too small to get it to fit adequately. I picked up the padded shoulder straps, padded hip belt, the laser cut utility panel, two bat wings, one small AND one large accessory pouch, and the Vapor 5000. This is roughly $800 invested in the bag, I am asking for $500

I have had this pack for two years and its treated me well yet I have decided to part ways. There are a few blemishes to the paint on the frame but nothing that affects the structural integrity.

$500 shipped

unnamed-3.jpgunnamed-1.jpgunnamed.jpgunnamed-2.jpgunnamed-5.jpgunnamed-4.jpg

Last edited:
OP
DeePow

DeePow

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Trying to keep it grouped together for the time being.

Dgregory

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are your typical measurements? Curious how it’s too small? I’m on the smaller side as well, and had another brand of external frame that didn’t fit me a couple years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woodswise

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also am interested in how this frame fits your torso. Can you tell your torso length. Will help me decide on fit . Thanks.

OP
DeePow

DeePow

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I measure 20" from tailbone to neck or C7. You can see in the picture that the shoulder strap is on the bottom horizontal rung. If I was an inch taller the pack would be perfect. When I picked up the padded hip and shoulder straps it made a noticeable difference in the way that weight was distributed. My waist is 30" and I am able to get the belt plenty tight. My only qualm with this pack is that I can not utilize the load lifted because of my torso length. The pack is absolutely bomber and the ability to interchange the batwings or Vapor is spectacular and quick. The laser cut utility panel is also for integrating within the Vapor to create multiple layers for distribution. I packed for 7-10 days in the Vapor 5000 but also used it for 1-3 night trips because it packs down small and is light whereas rocked the Batwings for day trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.