WTS EB Guide 38s, Zebra, Badlands, Big Zip and Sawyer, Lathrop and Sons and Kovea

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have a few items to sell. Will price reasonable so hopefully it all goes to 1 home. Prices tyd lower 48.

Eddie Bauer Guide pants in grey size 38x32, to big for me and only worn a few times, very good condition no holes or tears or stains that I could see. $23tyd

Kovea stove lit once and like new with pouch, $25 tyd

Primos blood light never opened or used, its a few years old so not sure of the model $25 tyd

2 Big Zip water bladders a 2 liter and 3 liter will sell with Sawyer water filter, never cared for the water bladder things so not much use and only ever had water in them. Believe I had the sawyer set up to attach to 1 of the bladders with quick connects. SOLD

Zerbra takes 1AA battery not the flood model, sorry not sure which model it is, too complicated for me with all the double clicks, SOLD

Lathrop and Sons inserts, these are the ones you trim to your size and cut to 10.5, worn 2 days and took up too much volume for me. So if you are 10.5 and smaller should work for you. SOLD

Badlands range finder case with the magnetic closure, like new $25

Attachments

• Kovea1.JPG
    Kovea1.JPG
    299 KB · Views: 66
  • Primos1.JPG
    Primos1.JPG
    252.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Primos2.JPG
    Primos2.JPG
    199.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
OP
H
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
If you buy the EB Guide Pants I will throw in a like new Cabelas Last Chance Heavy Duty Belt should work fine for 38 jeans up to maybe 42 jeans. Belt is black.