Eat my Boxershorts

yojo.3

FNG
American eagle. They make some with a fabric thats nice and warm that i use during hunting season. And their flex boxer briefs that i use at the gym. Plus alot of time its buy one get one half off.

WCB

WKR
Boxer or boxer briefs? I just use Hanes Comfort Soft boxer briefs that come in bundles of 5 for like $20. No issues with them falling apart.

If I am hunting in warmish weather I normally wear a pair of compression short or similar.

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
Depends, they're great, don't have to take bathroom breaks. Just throw them in the garbage at night. I've been wearing them since last fall after I had my Prostrate removed, hopefully I'll be in my Buck Naked's again soon!

sndmn11

WKR
I have all my under armour to good will. First lite has been fantastic for me over the past 4-5 years, I wear a pair for a few days with no rank stank. I am sold on merino for just about anything and just ordered four icebreaker to add to the drawer. I always found under armour to get stink easy and associate that with all synthetics.

TexaninSconny

Lil-Rokslider
ExOffcio. But pretty sure I got some knock-offs when I purchased through Amazon last time, FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hondo

WKR
ExOfficio here too for many years. Costco had a 3 pack for under $30 awhile back so I loaded up on spares. I understand one of the Duluth boxer styles is essentially the same fabric as the ExOfficio ones. I also wear some First Lite merino/nylon boxers for hunting. Haven't had much luck with other merino boxers.

Lowg08

WKR
American eagle. They make some with a fabric thats nice and warm that i use during hunting season. And their flex boxer briefs that i use at the gym. Plus alot of time its buy one get one half off.
I also use American eagle the flex fit 3” trunk has a mesh panel above the butt crack and another mesh panel in the taint area plus a nice pouch for your Jim dog

I wear American Eagle for my daily.

But for all the Duluth recommendations have you worn them on multiple day backpack hunts?
I did a couple years ago and after 3 days had a boxer brief shaped rash and had to pack out and get my merino.

Buck197

WKR
Duluth Buck Naked. But wait for them to go on sale.
who the hell knew that drawers could be awesome, but the Duluth are awesome, think im on my third year, all still holding up, comfy as all hell, don't chaffe.

Buck197

WKR
I wear American Eagle for my daily.

But for all the Duluth recommendations have you worn them on multiple day backpack hunts?
I did a couple years ago and after 3 days had a boxer brief shaped rash and had to pack out and get my merino.
Chaffee. not rushed or chuffed ever in Duluth, personally. I used to cuss the thought of spending that much on drawers, and socks..Just ordered more darn tough socks too..good stuff

I also use American eagle the flex fit 3” trunk has a mesh panel above the butt crack and another mesh panel in the taint area plus a nice pouch for your Jim dog

Another American Eagle vote here, I like the knee length flex.