WTB Easton Axis 5mm 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castronova

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for some uncut Axis 5mm 300’s. I don’t need a dozen, 4, 6, 8 will work. I would consider cut lengths to either without insert or with 50 gr brass.

Hit or Miss Archery Center in NM usually has some and will ship.

What length do you need to cut them too? I have some that I need to re-fletch. I might consider selling 4 if that's all you want?

Hit or Miss Archery Center in NM usually has some and will ship.

What length do you need to cut them too? I have some that I need to re-fletch. I might consider selling 4 if that's all you want?
That would be great. I don’t know the length I need yet. Had to buy a new bow that will be here Monday for my hunting trips that start Nov. 5. My Rx3 had a major malfunction. I just know my arrows were cut really short on the hamskea and the new bow with QAD rest will not allow that short of an arrow. I’m guessing I need at least 28” ctc.

What cut length are you looking for? I've got some with 50 gr hits installed but I'd have to measure them.

That would be great. I don’t know the length I need yet. Had to buy a new bow that will be here Monday for my hunting trips that start Nov. 5. My Rx3 had a major malfunction. I just know my arrows were cut really short on the hamskea and the new bow with QAD rest will not allow that short of an arrow. I’m guessing I need at least 28” ctc.

Mine are 29" carbon to carbon w/ 50 gr brass HITs. If you run into an emergency let me know and I'll go count em up and see what I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back