DT1 on a bikini frame Q's?

CoHiCntry

WKR
I recently purchased a DT1 and a Bikini frame from a couple Roksliders. I have no experience with the pack or frame so I was trying to find some videos on how to attach the pack to the frame. I found one's attaching the bag to the duplex frame but not the bikini. Anyone know where to find a video? I got the pack on the frame the way I think it's supposed to go by watching the duplex frame video. I still have some questions pertaining to the straps I was hoping they would show on a video. The middle straps have a buckle on them that looks like it should attach to the frame to compress the pack. The problem is there's no female buckle to attach it to on the frame? Maybe there's one on the duplex but not the bikini? That probably makes no sense... Any help or videos showing the DT1 and how to set it up would be helpful. Thanks!

Sounds like your frame is missing some buckles. My bt3 has the same attachment points.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
You need an open ended female buckle.

Call Kifaru tomorrow and we'll ship you what's needed....or swing by with the pack/frame.