Drop compensation charts

Antares

WKR
What is the best website to get the most accurate drop compensation charts

“Most accurate” is hard to say because the results are all dependent on how good your input data is.

In my mind, JBM Ballistics is sort of the OG, but and any of the popular ballistics app will spit out tables. Currently, I’m using Shooter and then exporting to Google Sheets to make my charts because I like the formatting control.

I've used a ton of apps and websites, but like it was stated above, none of it was relevant until I learned what data I was putting in and the why.

Wapiti1

WKR
Online, I use JBM and Bison Ballistics (for the bullet comparison feature). On phone, Shooter and Revic.

As noted, only as good as your input data.

Jeremy

Most accurate is probably applied ballistics elite with custom drag models. I was blown away when it gave me accurate drop out to 800yds with only a 100yd zero and muzzle velocity. Usually I have to tweak quite a bit.

Hornady 4DOF is pretty involved but should get you very accurate as well.

But most of this likely doesn’t matter much if you’re not shooting past 600 or taking atmospherics/wind into account.

Dave0317

WKR
Website only? Or can you download an app?

I recommend an app you can bring to the field/range with you.

I use Ballistic AE. Very user friendly, has Litz verified BCs for most bullets. Has a “Heads up Dispaly” feature that you can use to rapidly scroll to a distance and wind, even slope angle, and give you a solution in big numbers on the screen.
Has the ability to “true” your data based on scope adjustments at long distance or enter chrono data, etc.

uc3kimber

FNG
I've been using shooter app for years and I like it. Pretty user friendly. Like others have said, the input data is critical.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk