Drew a hybrid tag

WKR
Wife and I were up to our eyeballs with work last week. A day or two she said "you got an email, says you drew muzzy deer tag." I was nonchalant knowing it was a 0-1 point sort of tag and wasn't really surprised. We're driving a day or two later and she says, "You drew your antelope tag". I immediately thought, oh hell I put down the wrong unit #. I questioned her and she said no its says for unit XX. I only had 8 or 9 points and knew it took more.

I got home that night and sure enough, I picked up a tag off the hybrid draw. First time ever. I typically had just been putting down for points but nearing retirement I figured I'd just make it work if I drew any unexpected tags this year. Anyway, excited to prepare for this one and am lucky that there is an abundance of public land to look over. Few buddies planning on coming to assist in looking, something I've never really benefited from before. They are all excited to see what this unit has to offer.

Anyway, all that to say, if waiting for very high point areas and you have at least 5 points, you never know. I'd put in and see what happens.