Done went and done Did it

DuckDogDr

WKR
Put a deposit in the mail holding my spot on my first ever sheep hunt 😬.

IMG_1113.jpeg

IMG_1115.jpeg
Here’s to hard training the next few years .
Already being good and resisting the temptation to order Sonic Slushies etc with my staff..
legit need to loose a lot of weight before the main event ..

Nervous excitement at this point

Congratulations! When are you going? I’m looking forward to seeing how your hunt goes. I’ll be up there with Gana River in August.

That gives you plenty of time to lose weight, do a shoot 2 hunt university or two, plus some nrl hunter and a practice run on a DIY Montana unlimited sheep hunt.

Nothing motivates me better than knowing I'll lose a ton of $ and potentially die if I don't put forth max effort.

schmalzy

WKR
Thank ya’ll.
I’m not going for another 4 years; Almost to the day.
I legit need that time to loose weight (Seriously need to loose 100 lbs) and get in shape.

Good luck @ReddingArcher . Are you going rifle or bow

Pulling for you man. Probably beating a dead horse at this point but the lead up and training for the hunt was equally if not more impactful on me. Only other thoughts I have is document it! You will cherish it looking back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank ya’ll.
I’m not going for another 4 years; Almost to the day.
I legit need that time to loose weight (Seriously need to loose 100 lbs) and get in shape.

Good luck @ReddingArcher . Are you going rifle or bow
Huge congratulations. Enjoy the training and prep, it's a big part of the the hunt.

IDVortex

WKR
Envious! Got plenty of time to get in shape and get ready, but it'll also be easy to put it off until the last minute! I second the S2H university, just to make yourself even more confident in your hunt!

I'm slowly working on getting a down payment saved for a BC Mountain goat to put down later this summer to try and go on a hunt in 26! Would love a sheep hunt, but doubt I'll be able to afford one of those haha! Good luck, buy a phone scope for your binos or spotter!

adamkolesar

Lil-Rokslider
Dropping that deposit check in the mail is certainly an exhilarating experience! The first of many steps toward your goal. It's clear you'll be relishing every aspect of this great adventure.
Congrats and good luck!