Doing business differently in the hunting industry

TandKHunting

MADE IN THE USA - VETERAN OWNED
Classified Approved
Is anyone else sick of high restocking fees, paying shipping for returns and exchanges, or paying for shipping insurance and other fees?

T & K Hunting Gear implemented REDO, which is a 98 cent add on during checkout. We don't personally see the 98 cents, as it goes directly to REDO (an app). But, it gives the consumer free returns and exchanges. You don't pay a single dime if you want to return something that wasn't a good fit, or exchange something out for a different size or color. You can also select instant exchange, which sends your exchanged item out immediately while you find time to send your old item back.

So, the next time you are looking for a binocular harness, leg gaiters, quiver, bow sling, suppressor cover, beanies, neck gaiter, and more....don't forget to check out T & K. Proudly manufactured in South Dakota using as many Berry Compliant/Made in USA components as humanly possible.

Attachments

• DCB45E5E-E57D-44FB-94E0-D8B24A272766.jpeg
    DCB45E5E-E57D-44FB-94E0-D8B24A272766.jpeg
    523.7 KB · Views: 81
  • F0E04098-20AC-4D26-A55F-54EFBCB32D02 (1).jpeg
    F0E04098-20AC-4D26-A55F-54EFBCB32D02 (1).jpeg
    592.3 KB · Views: 81

idahodave

WKR
I like it brother. I haven’t bought any of your wares, but you have my attention.

I need a new bino harness, and was leaning heavily towards the FHF FOB….but you’ve got me re-thinking that a bit.

Dave

OP
TandKHunting

TandKHunting

Classified Approved
I like it brother. I haven’t bought any of your wares, but you have my attention.

I need a new bino harness, and was leaning heavily towards the FHF FOB….but you’ve got me re-thinking that a bit.

Dave
If you have any questions or help feel free to message me!

ktm450

Lil-Rokslider
I switched over some of my gear: Bino harness, small pouches, and gators from big name brands I had used for years/decade. Your gear is fantastic and REDO worked great for a sizing exchange. I am a western hunter who is hard on equipment and spends a ton of time in the woods.

I highly encourage anyone thinking of trying T&K to dive in with confidence especially with REDO.

OP
TandKHunting

TandKHunting

Classified Approved
I switched over some of my gear: Bino harness, small pouches, and gators from big name brands I had used for years/decade. Your gear is fantastic and REDO worked great for a sizing exchange. I am a western hunter who is hard on equipment and spends a ton of time in the woods.

I highly encourage anyone thinking of trying T&K to dive in with confidence especially with REDO.
I appreciate ya man!