Does Western Mountaineering bags ever go on sale?

jdubrr

Lil-Rokslider
looking for an Apache MF in regular, but holding out for a sale or coupon code of some sort. Anyone know if these ever go on sale?

I found a new WM Apache on Craigslist in Boulder for $450 last month. Backcountry.com also has rare sales...like once a year.

Not really. Western Mountaineering was excluded from the recent backcountry sale and they usually are. I’ve bought one with a coupon from Wilderness Exchange before

We are a dealer. Short answer, no. WM will pull dealership if they're caught selling below MAP.

If you're real lucky you may find a dealer who is discontinuing the line and liquidating inventory, but that's rare. Best bet for a discount is buying used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are a dealer. Short answer, no. WM will pull dealership if they're caught selling below MAP.

If you're real lucky you may find a dealer who is discontinuing the line and liquidating inventory, but that's rare. Best bet for a discount is buying used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kind of what I thought. I've been looking and same price everywhere gohunt has them and they give you points back, but they don't have the exact one I want.

Thanks for the replies

I bought my WM Kodiak and my WM Terralite both on sale, new. It took a lot of patience, like a few months of looking, but both were on sale when I bought them. I bought the Kodiak several years ago (about $100 off retail), and bought the Terralite last year (about $50-$75 off retail if I remember correctly). Sales on WM bags are rare, but occasionally you may run across them.

Not really a sale, but Moosejaw has 30% back(in MJ reward dollars) including Western Mountaineering with code MJ30. I just ordered a Terralite and Sequoia, $388 back between the two so not too bad.

Not really a sale, but Moosejaw has 30% back(in MJ reward dollars) including Western Mountaineering with code MJ30. I just ordered a Terralite and Sequoia, $388 back between the two so not too bad.
this might be my best option even though they charge tax to CA.

You can get still get a good deal on Moosejaw. 30% back in Moosejaw points and 14% back from Activejunky. Free shipping. Expires tonight.

Back