Does Kifaru ever go on sale?

pontoon

Lil-Rokslider
I'm interested in their UL frame but wondering if they ever have sales. I went through their Facebook page and I couldn't find much.

Don't think you're going to see a sale on their new UL frame. But to answer your question, yes sometimes they out certain items on sale. They had a sale on some items back around thanksgiving.

colonel00

WKR
Every so often but I wouldn't hold your breath. The did run a sale on the old Duplex frames a year or two ago when I believe they needed to liquidate some in a certain color. However, since most of the stuff is sewn to order, they don't seem to carry much stock which means they don't need to liquidate it. For a new UL frame, best bet would be to keep an eye on the classifieds here or the Kifaru forums.

dotman

WKR
A better question is when you order ...is there ever a coupon code. I have never had one or anyone I know. Have found some good deals in the Rino den.

Never seen a coupon code and been a customer for a very long time. Maybe that is for gift certs?

dotman

WKR
Looks like the Gen2 duplex frame is still in the Rhino Den plus the internal frame Timberline packs.

From Aron Snyder on Kifaru Forums in response to questions about discontinuation of sale items:

The sales we offered over the holiday season had nothing to do with packs being discontinued, but more to do with a large amount of inventory and lowering that amount before the end of the year (tax purposes). We also like to offer a sale a couple times a year to keep all of you happy

Most of their sales will all have to do with either discontinuation or stock. The only things I have gotten on sale outside of their major sales were either very select items like medium/large highlander side pockets, foliage w/ wolf webbing packs when they were replacing foliage with wolf or things in the Rhino Den (discontinuation). Never seen a frame on sale except the old duplex. If you want a deal on a new frame just keep your eyes peeled on the forums, but you probably won't save a whole lot as they are usually in high demand.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'm interested in their UL frame but wondering if they ever have sales. I went through their Facebook page and I couldn't find much.
The UL frame will not be going on sale.

Coupon codes are used for gift certificates and some of the guides/outfitters.

Thanks

OP
P

pontoon

Lil-Rokslider
Good to know, and no point waiting then. Made the order. Hope this frankenpack works!