Do you want a Rokslide hat?

dotman

WKR
It's probably just a POS waiting to fall apart then....
like a bow that was claimed to be the next great thing by one member, that bow sounded like a .22 caliber pistol when shot....yet someone on here pimped it out for a while claiming how good it was until they came out with something else, then he later admitted "well, yeah it was a little loud....but try the new one, it's great!"
Then when somebody wants to sell one, you can't get anything for it...can barely give it away!

I stick with tried and true when it comes to bows, but thinking about slumming with some of you off brand guys just to see what it feels like.

You gotta think Ryan, putting a hat or shirt on me is like having a billboard of free walking advertisement...you gotta make those shirts in 3XL first though!
BTW: what off brand/start up/ want to be/POS bow are you shooting?
( you're too defensive to be shooting one of the big 3/4) ;) ;) ;)

Just to rub it in my free hat showed up months ago :)

a3dhunter

WKR
I'd wear a pink rokslide hat. I bet most people would be scared to say anything to me about it too! hahah

Do they say anything when you're caught cross dressing in public?

haha....
I guarantee I would say something, even if I saw you in public and didn't know you......being that it was a rokslide hat I would figure you were asking for it!

I always knew there was something "off" about your choices......

haha....
I guarantee I would say something, even if I saw you in public and didn't know you......being that it was a rokslide hat I would figure you were asking for it!

last guy that gave him S about cross dressing was a german guy and nik broke his ankle and stuffed him in a pack bag

a3dhunter

WKR
last guy that gave him S about cross dressing was a german guy and nik broke his ankle and stuffed him in a pack bag

nah, nik was just looking for an excuse to take a break from hunting and spend a night in town.....the german guy just thought nik was going to eat him for dinner, he was glad nik didn't quarter him for the pack out.

a3dhunter

WKR
A3d sounds a wincy bit jealous!

haha, when somebody throws up an offer of free stuff they ought to back it up....of course, if he could convince Aron to give Kifaru stuff out for free I would be jealous, will be spending some more money up there next week.

I think Ryan keeps his in box full so he doesn't have to hear about it! ;)

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I get more stupid questions PM'd to me then I ever thought possible. I promise if you have the three referrals you will get a hat. I've had a lot on my plate the last two months. But it's slowing down.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
I get more stupid questions PM'd to me then I ever thought possible. I promise if you have the three referrals you will get a hat. I've had a lot on my plate the last two months. But it's slowing down.

Gee whiz,

I will leave you alone crankypants. You don't have to call me stupid.

haha....

I've only cross dressed in public 1 time. When I was a pledge. And yes a ton of people were saying things to me!

But I would still wear a pink rokslide hat with pride!

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
The best PM I received was when we first started this site. A member told me that a site that is gear driven would never take off! I thought to myself, this guy signed up to the forum just to PM me that! LOL

"Crankypants" HAHA

nah, nik was just looking for an excuse to take a break from hunting and spend a night in town.....the german guy just thought nik was going to eat him for dinner, he was glad nik didn't quarter him for the pack out.

I did love that mexican food in Gunnison...
Nothing better than a huge mexican meal smelling like backcountry after 4 days in the bush

a3dhunter

WKR
I did love that mexican food in Gunnison...
Nothing better than a huge mexican meal smelling like backcountry after 4 days in the bush

You know you're hungry when you walk into a eating place smelling like crap, and you just don't care.
I found you get quicker service as well, since they just want you to leave as soon as possible!

Last year I had just sat down to eat and was thinking about the great food when I get a text from someone needing help on an elk pack out a few miles away. I was looking forward to taking it easy for a day, no luck.

a3dhunter

WKR

well yeah it's slowing down, you keep crashing the site and deleting people's replies and threads!
Now people are afraid to post since it will just get deleted!

I think we should all send Ryan a stupid question by pm every day......just to let him know it can get worse!
;)

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I can see me losing all your threads, posts and info:)

You know you're hungry when you walk into a eating place smelling like crap, and you just don't care.
I found you get quicker service as well, since they just want you to leave as soon as possible!

Last year I had just sat down to eat and was thinking about the great food when I get a text from someone needing help on an elk pack out a few miles away. I was looking forward to taking it easy for a day, no luck.

I still would have sucked down my mexican food before responding to that text!

a3dhunter

WKR
I can see me losing all your threads, posts and info:)

I'm sure nobody would mind....;)

I still would have sucked down my mexican food before responding to that text!
Well, I did finish my meal!
It was already dark, didn't even know if he was back at camp yet or still on the mountain, no reason to go back up while hungry.
Turned out when I got there they were headed into town to the place I was at to eat some dinner.....went up the next morning and spent the day packing out the elk. That only left me with two days to deer hunt, but was able to help a friend out.