Do you really need to invert tuning for a left handed shooter?

If you want to get centershot back closer to 13/16", use another means of compensating for nock right tear/left bareshaft/left broadhead:
  • Shim cams to the right
  • Twist right yoke & untwist left yoke
  • Move cable guard away from the arrow
As you alluded to, there's no reason you can't skip straight to broadhead tuning. Paper and bareshafts are good for saving wear on your targets while getting your initial tune close, but BH tuning ultimately trumps all other methods.

So this should give me a warm and fuzzy. I should go home after work and shoot the broadheads out to 40 and 50 and hope they fly true and match field points.
The ISSUE IS…..I needed to move my rest at least 1/4” off center shot toward the riser to accomplish this. This can’t be “right” or correct. The bus cables are almost in lone with my sight pins when at full draw and looking thru my housing for a shot. The broadhead are inside the shelf and almost touching the riser.
The advice I’m an getting is F That paper tune BS….I can’t run this bow set up like that. I need to Line Tune and Walk Back Tune. As set up…the expectation is that I will not be anywhere close at 50 yards tonight. And that the arrows are going to “walk” way off Right or Left as my rest is sooooo far out of spec on Center shot. My advice I’m getting by a very great shooter and former bow mechanic is Line Tune and be done. Nobody cares what paper looks like. The cans look straight. The spine on the set up looks good….only broadhead and impacts hitting in line with how the sight aligns matters at this point.
Call the bow rack in Eugene Oregon and ask them was to do. I’m pretty sure they will say to move rest back to center, and add 2 twists to the upper right yoke and lower right yoke. That is exactly what they did in the video I suggested for a right tear.

OP
J
46 yards with a broadhead. Rest still off center by a mile…however I’m inclined to leave things. Seems my left and rights are still consistent 20-46 yards

16390C9D-62A3-493A-A6E7-555EC9D5DCD4.jpeg