Do you have a Tikka problem?

grfox92

WKR
Is your safe too full of Tikkas? Have you told yourself you don't need another Tikka this year?
Have you considered seeking professional help for your addiction? Well this isn't going to help you then....
View attachment 631445

I'm looking at it like, if I buy 12, I'll get one free!

Useful rebate link here.
If you have too many I will gladly buy one from you at a great price! What calibers will you consider selling me?

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

My first Tikka was given to me. That’s how they get you. I remember vividly the last time I bought a Tikka. When I’m not in the act of buying one, I’m thinking about it. Frenetically scrolling Rokslide classifieds, repeatedly clicking on that sale at Sportsman’s. Then not hitting the “add to cart“ button because the baby needs formula…. In a caliber I don’t even want and have no use for. It’s been several months since I bought that sweet little “baby eight”. Help me… I feel the darkness coming over me…. 300 winnnn Maaagg wildland veilllll….. drool…

Wacko

Lil-Rokslider
Seeing as how the regular stainless T3x is about a grand now....$75 wouldn't tip the scale for another....for me.....

What do you prefer about the T3?

Smaller ejection port
Price: don’t need a metal bolt shroud or steel recoil lug
T3 stock fits me well as-is
T3x recoil pad isn’t as good as a Limbsaver so I’d swap it out anyway
Stuff the buttstock with plastic grocery bags when I swap sissy pads to deaden the noise
Don’t use picatinny rails

When the T3x first came out I found some really good deals, since people were getting rid of their T3s for T3x. Then they figured out the difference wasn’t significant and the deals dried up.

P