Do it all hunting shoe?

Anybody rocking a hiking shoe for most hunting scenarios ? I can’t seem to find a boot that my feet like. Seems like a solid waterproof shoe, good pair of socks, and waterproof gaiters would cover most conditions ! If you are, what are your shoe recommendations? Thanks.

Jimss

WKR
I use and abuse my boots at work, scouting, and hunting. What you pay for is usually what you get with both optics and footwear. I've worn a lot of different brands over the years and am a firm believer in Crispis. I've owned 5 different Crispi models over the years and my favorite so far are the Thors. They come in different widths. I always buy my boots 1 size larger so I can add more padded insoles. Having extra volume also makes it possible to loosen the laces in cold conditions and wear a little heavier socks. In hot conditions I merely tighten the laces for thinner socks. For socks, I wear thin or thicker socks with extra padding in the bottoms.

TxLite

WKR
I wear my Schnees Timberlines for Texas dove season, hog hunting, whitetail, general hiking, and my CO elk trip last year. About the only time I’m hunting without them is if I’m duck hunting. I haven’t felt the need to consider a hiking shoe over the Timberlines

Check out a pair of lightweight hiking boots like Oboz bridgers. I have a pair of these and really like them. They feel a lot like runners.

FLATHEAD

WKR
I really like the Keen Targhee's, a lightweight hiking boot that I use for most
everything outdoors.
My next pair of shoes will be Keen's also.
Very comfortable, wide toe box.