Do deer care about essential oil smell?

Rob960

Lil-Rokslider
Convince her to come up with a combination to attract deer then market it. Hunters will be tripping over each other at essential oil home shows.

I wouldn't fight her on it if she likes it. No matter what you have to play the wind and it's probably better to smell like lavender and eucalyptus than to smell like you anyway.

rclouse79

WKR
No way man, deer love essential oils. One of my secrets is to run a diffuser below my tree stand.
60426C63-4B64-4B57-820C-D7BFF63A0D08.jpeg

I like to dose my TP with essential oil then gently wipe (always from front to back, never back to front) Makes for a great cover scent when I fart in the woods. There's also some heat if you go with the eucalyptus or peppermint. Deer love peppermint...

grfox92

WKR
Little side bar for the OP, some essential oils can lower and inhibit testosterone production. If you are breathing it out of a diffuser every day it might be something you want to look into.

I'll post back when I can ask my wife which ones, but I know she doesn't use any of the ones that carry that risk in her diffuser.

As far as spooking game, if they smell the essential oil they are also smelling your hair, deodorant, dead skin cells falling off your body and even the glue holding the rand on your boots.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

grfox92

WKR
Little side bar for the OP, some essential oils can lower and inhibit testosterone production. If you are breathing it out of a diffuser every day it might be something you want to look into.

I'll post back when I can ask my wife which ones, but I know she doesn't use any of the ones that carry that risk in her diffuser.

As far as spooking game, if they smell the essential oil they are also smelling your hair, deodorant, dead skin cells falling off your body and even the glue holding the rand on your boots.

Lavender lowers testosterone.

Patchouli oil. If I smell that shit in the woods, I’m out. There might be a pack of dirty rainbow hippies hiding behind the trees waiting to jump me and steal my hunting gear to pawn for gas money and shrooms.

Q child

WKR
Patchouli oil. If I smell that shit in the woods, I’m out. There might be a pack of dirty rainbow hippies hiding behind the trees waiting to jump me and steal my hunting gear to pawn for gas money and shrooms.
The hunter becomes the hunted...