do any states over OTC for Pronghorn for Rifle

Luked

WKR
looking to try and get my feet wet with something a little different this year hunting wise than just staying at home and hunting deer here.
from what I'm reading about Pronghorn for Colorado is a draw hunt. which I have no points for but might possibly be able to by a leftover tag I would think. but just in case are there other states that offer any OTC tags for Rifle hunting

Colorado has OTC Pronghorn for archery. This is a really good hunt if you can find water and hunter crowding is minimal. Also, the left over list is a good place to find a tag as well. Wyoming is obviously a good place for a DOE hunt out of state with no points, etc....

If your looking for a buck tag with no points and OTC style.......Colorado is a good bet. Finding a buck on public land in the unit your tag is for is a different story! Can be done but expect company during rifle/MZ seasons!

There are units in Wyoming you can draw with 0 points and get a good representative of the species..especially if your willing to pony up the cash for the “special” draw.

Some units in wyoming you can draw with 0 points but you will have to work for them in the 0 point units. went out there this year with two 14 year olds and another dad 3 out of 4 killed good goats ( we let the kids kill first) but it was work.

Back