WTS/WTT DNZ Hunt Master Series, 2-piece, 1-inch, Low

Dualsight

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WTT / WTS / WTB

If you want to buy the mount outright, $35.00 to your door (lower US 48).

I have for Trade or Sell:

DNZ Hunt Master Series, 2-piece, 1-inch, Low

Fits: Bergara B14, Howa 1500, Mossberg 100ATR, 4x4, Patriot, Nosler M48, Remington 700, 721, 722, 725, Weatherby Vanguard LA & SA, RH or LH.

Some DNZ’s do not come blued very well from the factory. These have a nice black matte finish. They were mounted on my rifle but are in excellent condition. Note when looking at the pictures that thread locker was not used. Thread locker on DNZ mounts voids warranty.

From DNZ website:

"DNZ offers a new replacement of any mount we have if it is used under normal conditions and has not been modified and we find a problem with it. We will be glad to give you a refund on a new product if it has not been installed and was purchased through us. There is a $12.00 restock fee on a returned new product. Please do not send a mount back to us with thread locker on it.

- Fully transferable - No warranty card to fill out - No receipt to hang on to"

I would like to Trade or Buy:

DNZ Hunt Master Series, 2-piece, 30mm, Low
Fits: Bergara B14, Howa 1500, Mossberg 100ATR, 4x4, Patriot, Nosler M48, Remington 700, 721, 722, 725, Weatherby Vanguard LA & SA, RH or LH.

I would consider the one-piece 30mm DNZ mount. I could machine off the connecting bar to make it a two-piece mount.

DNZ Pic 4.jpgDNZ Pic 1.jpgDNZ Pic 2.jpgDNZ Pic 3.jpg
If

Last edited: