DIY Moose hunt, Pilot needed

Zhive245

FNG
I am looking for someone that can fly me in and out of the bush for a moose hunt. Tired of seeing these transporters charging upwards of $14K.
Booked a hunt in 2023 and it was a disappointing as we had people from other operations travelling up river and shooting moose from their boat only 1/4 mile from where we were camping. Looking for a friend.

Tahoe1305

WKR
Dang. I was going to fly from CO up there just to drop you off too! Only $13k ;)

280rem

Lil-Rokslider
Boy, you, everybody and their brother AND ther dog. You just stated all the realities of hunting in Alaska. Some of my hunts, the more “remote” (more expensive) I went the more people. Some times closer and less expensive is less people. In all seriousness though, there does exist what you are looking for, it will take a pile of research, so much so, it shouldn’t be just handed freely on a public forum, then it wouldn’t there anymore anyway.

FAAFO

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking for someone that can fly me in and out of the bush for a moose hunt. Tired of seeing these transporters charging upwards of $14K.
Booked a hunt in 2023 and it was a disappointing as we had people from other operations travelling up river and shooting moose from their boat only 1/4 mile from where we were camping. Looking for a friend.
Do you have your specific spot picked out? If not then the price for a transporter is worth it.

What does the friend have to do with it? I recommend bringing someone you trust.

FAAFO

Lil-Rokslider
Boy, you, everybody and their brother AND ther dog. You just stated all the realities of hunting in Alaska. Some of my hunts, the more “remote” (more expensive) I went the more people. Some times closer and less expensive is less people. In all seriousness though, there does exist what you are looking for, it will take a pile of research, so much so, it shouldn’t be just handed freely on a public forum, then it wouldn’t there anymore anyway.
Exactly. Got a moose opening day this year near the road and didn’t see a single soul