Did any NonRes NOT apply for 2023 Wyoming elk?

cnelk

WKR
As the the title says... Did any NonRes NOT apply for Wyo elk this year?

I didnt - a Wyoming elk hunt just didnt fit my hunting schedule this year

BDRam16

WKR
I didn’t and wasn’t planning to….until about 9pm last night when I figured I’d take a flyer on a random hit. OT check hit the bank and didn’t have anything better to waste it on lol.

Ten Bears

WKR
Hunted there last year. Did not apply this year because of how long they make you wait and not being able to refund the tag if you draw in another state.

HoytHntr4

WKR
I didn’t, usually put in just for hope to pull a random tag. Schedule is too full in September already to fit it in. But good luck to anyone else hoping to burn their points

KurtR

WKR
I didnt going duck hunting in Arkansas next year. Im probably done going out of state elk hunting. Rather use my vacation on dog games and going waterfowl hunting. I can do multiple out of state waterfowl hunts for the price of one elk hunt

RimRunner

FNG
I didn’t just building points trying to catch the creep I need to know if Iam goin for planning so don’t chase random tags sadly

cburgin72

Lil-Rokslider
I didn't. I think I am in no mans land with my points. I think I'm at 5 or 6. I plan to just buy a point later in the year.

We will see what the draw statistics say….. my prediction, almost every non resident hunter in the world will apply for WY elk and then even more the next year.

Jaker_cc

WKR
I’m lined up on a really nice tag in Montana. Doing a little more research before I pull the trigger in Wyoming. I’m torn between two units that I can draw, I just don’t know if I want to mess with the big bears or if I would be better off in another spot. Going big or going home in AZ and NM, I’m in no man’s land in Colorado. Should be a cool next 8 years of elk and deer hunting in multiple states.