Diamond Black Ice Modules

MikeStrong

Lil-Rokslider
Hey all,
My girlfriend just picked up my old 2007 Diamond (by Bowtech) Black Ice bow from an old active duty buddy as her first bow. The pro shop I use here in town used to have the modules on the shelf, and still have some, but they don't have the right one to hit her draw length.

We need a DP5 or DP6 mod, and I'm having a hell of a time finding one. Does anyone have any suggestions on a shop I can call to check for one? I'm not looking for a freebie hookup, I'm happy to pay for the part and shipping. I'm planning to call the Bowtech Pro Shop and also The Bowrack on Monday to check with them, but any recommendations from the rest of you that know of old shops that deal with a lot of Bowtech stuff would be appreciated.

Thanks for any help, folks.
Mike
Semper Fi

dtrkyman

WKR
Ebay, or contact Bowtech and get a list of their largest pro shops and make some calls, I found some old Bowtech mods that way.

OP
M

MikeStrong

Lil-Rokslider
Ebay, or contact Bowtech and get a list of their largest pro shops and make some calls, I found some old Bowtech mods that way.
We haven't had any luck with the correct mods on eBay, but calling Bowtech is on the top of my list for today. I'm glad to hear you found some that way, though. It's encouraging, so thank you.