Dialed Arxos Sight-in issues

I recently made the leap to purchase the Dialed Arxos sight. i currently run a V3X at 75# with 30" draw, and a 510 gr arrow set up. For the life of me I cant get the sight in tape to translate to one of there sight tapes. and i cant get arrow clearance anything past 70 yards. which seems very strange. I am assuming im doing something wrong?! or have others had similar problems with the same sight?

Colobwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
Make sure your starting with the housing as far up the rail moving the housing to get your 20 yard mark then dial out to your other yardages marking them on the calibration card. My son sighted in to 80 before choosing a sight tape he can get out to 110 yards using his top pin. Mathews lift 33 72 pounds 470 grain arrow.
Good luck

OP
M
Thank you for the tip, i initially started the housing at the top, and tried sighting in the 20 with just the housing adjustments, which gave me a relatively decent start but as i started rolling the dial i got all the way out to 70yrds and lost clearance so figured thats all i could do. so i have a feeling if your son is getting out to 110 then its gotta be an operator error. lol thank you for the advice!

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
How low or high is your peep? Also how far out is the sight? I think the closer it is to your riser the smaller your pin gaps. So to get max range run the sight closer to the riser. I have that same bow and I’m a 29 inch draw and my peep is as high as it can go I’d go a tiny bit higher but the speed nocks stop that from happening. I’m using the spot hog fast Eddie XL triple stack shooting it at 81 pounds with a 550 grain arrow and I can get 128 yards before I run out of clearance and even if I use just the top pin I can get past 100 with no issues. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M
Thank you, I actually increased the height of my peep the other day, and ran a few shots thru my UV slider, so haven’t gotten the chance to try the dialed again. But when I tried sighting in the dialed I did have the peep a tad bit lower, and I always run my dovetails as close as possible so I got that part covered. I will try the dialed soon now that I got the peep adjusted much higher. Thank you for the tips!