Dedicated .223 bolt gun suppressor

TX_Diver

WKR
With the AB is it easy to tape over the front on a hunt? We had all kinds of weather on a hunt this year and it was nice that my harvester evo just had a single hole to cover.

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
With the AB is it easy to tape over the front on a hunt? We had all kinds of weather on a hunt this year and it was nice that my harvester evo just had a single hole to cover.

Ehh. All the timed ones are about the same.

IMG_2617.jpeg

A smooth flat muzzle is better of course.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I would do the 7.62 one. I have sever 5.56 cans- I wish they were all 30cal.

That’s exactly why. The A10 is a legitimate can, works well. So why pay twice the money.

Is this so you can use it on multiple guns of various chamberings? What is the discrepancy in volume on this particular can, when using a 5.56 can on a 5.56 gun and then a 7.62 can on a 5.56 gun?

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
Hard to tell what’s Happening there but assume ultimately taping it is a non issue?

$450 is tempting for something to just put on the .223.

Yes, non issue. You just smoosh it down into the tines. Alternatively, you can use a wider piece of tape too.

z987k

WKR
I've never really understood why you'd care if water got in a suppressor. It makes them quieter.