Deadnuts Targets

cfdjay

WKR
Has anyone tried these yet? I like the idea in theory just really question how long they'd last.

I just received mine last week.

They are actually pretty cool. Pretty much a screen print on a white plastic corrugated backer. Each target comes with a couple extra kill zone replacements.

I am planning on using them once a week and at hunt camp once the season starts.

Let me know if you have any questions.

OP
cfdjay

cfdjay

WKR
Realistically how long do you think they'll last? And will it hold up to any kind of weather if left out?

stonewall

WKR
I built one diy a few years ago. Mine has faded a bit but still around. I don’t shoot it much th1686627911509.jpeg

Attachments

• 1686627885841.jpeg
    1686627885841.jpeg
    565.5 KB · Views: 21

Rob5589

WKR
Was just looking at those. My concerns were how they'd hold up in windy conditions. I could easily see the antlers falling over, target bending, etc. It's pretty breezy where I'm at a lot of the time. The other thing is, they aren't cheap and you need a real target to actually stop your arrows.

I built one diy a few years ago. Mine has faded a bit but still around. I don’t shoot it much thView attachment 564186
I have a couple of these targets getting delivered. I like your idea on having it mounted to something mobile. can you take a photo of the back and how you have some type of bag target in place. I do love your idea. Also do you leave them outdoors? wondering how the hold up in the weather???