Dead Air E Brake

Finn

FNG
Does the Dead Air E Brake reduce recoil impulse time? I am currently building a 300wsm and came across Mr. Avery's "pug" thread. I noticed that he switched from a can to a muzzle brake due to lack of being able to call his own shots. I currently have a Nomad Ti in jail that was going to be dedicated to this rifle ( 22" barrel). There is also the option of the KeyMicro brake with the KeyoMo adapter. I don't have any experience with either so any information would be greatly appreciated. I am hoping the e brake will solve this issue otherwise I might as well go with a 24" barrel if I will wind up going with just a muzzle brake anyway. Thank you for your input.

No experience with the e-brake

I have a nomad-Ti and it’s awesome, I wouldn’t bother with the Keymicro and mount, just adds weight and complexity with no advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tahoe1305

WKR
Have e brake on nomad LTi. That setup in general is easy to shoot on a 8lb all in 7wsm. I haven’t tried without it though.

JGBowman

Lil-Rokslider
Any updates on e brake?

I ordered a nomad 30. Planning to use it on my 300 win mag. The gun is pretty heavy, over 10lbs.

Redleg84

FNG
I have one on the way to try out on my Nomad Ti, hoping it helps the recoil on my 7 mega. Seems like they're recommended if you don't mind the extra length and weight, from what I've read.

JGBowman

Lil-Rokslider
I have one on the way to try out on my Nomad Ti, hoping it helps the recoil on my 7 mega. Seems like they're recommended if you don't mind the extra length and weight, from what I've read.
At this point I don’t think the weight and length is going to matter much. Keep Me posted if you like the e brake