DBH Pics

OP
cmahoney

cmahoney

WKR
Went hands on with some dead heads at the NDOW seminar yesterday, which was very helpful. More pics would be great, about 3.5 month until opener.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Went hands on with some dead heads at the NDOW seminar yesterday, which was very helpful. More pics would be great, about 3.5 month until opener.

I went last year to the seminar in Vegas and enjoyed it very much as part of the prep for what was a once in a lifetime California Ram hunt for me. They were very helpful and even though they focused on deserts I was happy to see so many people getting to hunt sheep for their first time. There is so much more that creates the memories of the hunt other than harvesting a ram. I killed an average ram, knowing there were much bigger rams in the unit, had a much harder time finding sheep than expected, dealt with Burning Man, and was able to spend some of my hunt with my most favorite people in the world. This time last year I was working on all the details of the hunt. Know i am
Working on the details to get my ram home from the taxidermist. Best of luck and enjoy every aspect of drawing the tag.