Darn Tough Socks

Those of you using Darn Tough Socks. What specific kind do you use for your backcountry september hunts.

Yukondog

WKR
I switched this year from Smartwool to the Darn Tough Hike Trek Boot sock Merino wool. I've used them on several hikes and I LOVE them. These Merino socks are great so far. Hiking in 20 degree weather in my boots and they did great. Never got cold after the hike sitting around. My Smartwool socks seemed to not be holding together much anymore. One season and they would be wearing out. These Darn Tough socks are said to be extremely tough and last a long time. I'm glad I made the switch.

Matt

cmeier117

WKR
I just got a pair of their cushion boot sock. I will be getting more. Best socks I have tried so far! If they wear out, or you don't like them send them back and they send out another pair. Can't beat that.

I use them and love them. I have tried smartwool, thorlo and many more. My toes seem to eat socks like no other even when I cut my toe nails. The darn tough socks seem to hold up the best and I am trying to test their lifetime warranty:) Some people feet sweet bad so they put deodorant on them to help with that then I have told them to get darn toughs scent lok socks to cover up the deodorant scent.

Gman

WKR
I use both coolmax and merino full boot cushion. Just got the same "type" so they feel the same in my boot regardless of temp. They're the best socks I've found.