Dam you all! :)

dotman

WKR
I really was not going to jump on the Kuiu band wagon but then someone had to post up the 25% discount up. I now have major brown attack pants on order.

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I bought charcoal and major brown and already had burnt olive. I narrowly talked myself out of buying an olive guide jacket. I've already got one in major brown.

It's a little easier for me to justify the non camo colors because I wear them to work all the time.

tstowater

WKR
I think that they recognize my voice when I call. Just started with some of the base layer last year and added about everything this year. I had lost a bunch of weight and my Sitka didn't fit anymore so it was a perfect time to update. Attack pants, guide pants, guide jacket, spindrift jacket, Chugach jacket and pants, the base layers. Preordered the gloves, gaiters and something else. Everything in camo where available. You have only began the addiction.

Broken Arrow

Lil-Rokslider
Me to Dotman on the first lite. I have a pair of cabela's Alaskan guide pants i love and just got a pair of core 4s that are awesome! Together one bargain basement the other camofire I've spent a little over $100. Now I am trying to decide on the jacket I want/need for colder weather morning?

BrentC

FNG
I've know what your saying dotman I was trying to wait till later this year for my purchase and finally caved in today on brown attack pants, olive guide vest, and a stupid hat! Haha Almost ended up with a spindrift jacket to but narrowly made it out without it.

OP
D

dotman

WKR
if you got the pants then you need the jacket too, That way not only do you legs have wind and water resistance.

Wool has yet to let me down, if it is raining thats what the rain racket is for :) if is is just a short rain the wool drys fast.

Lawnboi

WKR
Wool has yet to let me down, if it is raining thats what the rain racket is for :) if is is just a short rain the wool drys fast.

Im tellin ya man, the guide jacket is probably my favorite piece out of all of it! If your like me once you get one piece and see how nice it is, you will need more :)