D loop with or without string nocks?

What's everyone's opinion on having a d loop with the copper c squeeze on nocks? Or is it better to just have the d loop without the c nocks? Thanks.

ia bhtr

FNG
I personally would not use the brass nocks , I would tie on soft knots , or at least 1 under soft knot

Easy to move if u need a little fine tuning with your loop , and if you would ever have to replace the d loop while hunting , the soft knots would allow you to position the d loop exactly where it was , versus trying to without knock points

Altho the brass ones would accomplish the same thing , I just do not like the metal ones on my string

On a very basic sense, I can see a benefit for a brass nock on the bottom of your loop.

It gives you a point to start from if your loop breaks, a good measuring point if you need to reserve.

I prefer to tie in a nocking point with serving, but they can accomplish the same thing.

I prefer soft knots. One above and one below. It let's me play with changing my d loop length and not loosing my spot on the string

Wolfmann

FNG
I tie soft knots, sometimes one below sometimes one on top and one on bottom. Depends how concerned I am about speed.

gelton

WKR
I tie in one below and above...also depends on your ATA length and string angle...with a shorter bow I use both to keep the Dloop from potentially sliding and causing nock pinch but on a longer ata one on the bottom has worked for me in the past.