CZ 550 American 6.5x55

#publiclands

Lil-Rokslider
Hello! I have a 550 in a 6.5x55 and need recommendations on scope rings. The supplied factory CZ rings kinda suck. Too heavy, too high, and the slot screws are weak and soft.

I put a EGW piccany rail on there with some leupold prw lows but the height is still higher than the factory rings. This set up makes it impossible to have a good cheek weld and scope alignment. But it’s a stout set up.

I see that CZ came out with a new set which look similar to the leupold prw with the 19mm dovetail but they are made of aluminum. Any one try these yet?

Northman.

FNG
Hello! I have a 550 in a 6.5x55 and need recommendations on scope rings. The supplied factory CZ rings kinda suck. Too heavy, too high, and the slot screws are weak and soft.

I put a EGW piccany rail on there with some leupold prw lows but the height is still higher than the factory rings. This set up makes it impossible to have a good cheek weld and scope alignment. But it’s a stout set up.

I see that CZ came out with a new set which look similar to the leupold prw with the 19mm dovetail but they are made of aluminum. Any one try these yet?

Alaska Arms:

Or

Talley:

OP
P

#publiclands

Lil-Rokslider
Alaska Arms:

Or

Talley:

Yeah I saw those ones seems like talleys are the way to go … think I saw that leupold made some as well
… was really hoping that the piccany rail and my warne set up would work … guess I could make it work with some sort of cheek riser

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
grudddg83-=5\04